It has suddenly occurred to me that simply using the days of the week as titles might not work so well after my first week. I will have to think it through.
Thursday I studied hard, I am experimenting with a new approach to study called 'Getting up at a normal hour'. Seems to be working, somewhere along the way I had forgotten that I am very productive in the mornings.
I decided to get coffee, I don't drink it much these days as it makes me hyperactive/anxious.
In the evening I went to an opening at uplands gallery, the art was good. The artist is Michelle Ussher. The paintings (and one sculpture) are quite dark. There were some on canvas and some on paper. I liked the ones of horses walking away partly because as a child I used to draw horses walking away all the time. I liked the shaped of their behinds, I even used to draw it on everyone's birthday cards.
I also caught up with J and T and e (e is the baby so lower case geddit?)
Here are my pictures, I don't like to take photos of the art as it isn't mine and you should go and look at it but you get a glimpse via the invite card. You can also see it here.
First I had a campari, I always eat my orange slice afterward.
Then I decided to have a Peroni as it is one of my favourite beers simply because it has good memories associated with Rome. It made me burp a bit.
Then I decided to take a photo of people's legs in case you were wondering what kind of shoes people wear to gallery openings in Melbourne.





No comments:
Post a Comment