I feel so exhausted tonight. I decided to schlep into uni despite the heat to do pilates and for some reason thought I would be super fit and run for a bit of the way. I was literally dripping by the time I arrived. So hot. I could barely avoid teh sun in some places and was edging along the side of buildings trying to stay in even the smallest amount of shade. Then the girl at the desk for some unknown reason decided I needed to sign a new contract even though I have had an ongoing membership for years that I renew every month. So I dripped on that and croaked at her as I was so parched and had no water. Class was good, kind of like bikram pilates, haha. I was extra flexible but had trouble holding some poses like plank. Then I decided to run part of the way home but it all got too much about half way and I walked. I feel very light headed and tired now so I was probably a bit foolish but I'll be fine.
Home now and brain is definitely off so I have given up on thesising for the day. I didn't even have enough brain energy to toy with my footnotes. I think I made some decent progress today though. I have about 10-12 pages to edit and write and then I have to integrate the next chapter into it and then I will be done. My supervisor will be back from o/s soon and then hopefully give me back Chapters 4&5 with his comments and I will fix. I still have a lot of work to do on my images. Each chapter has about 40-50 which need captions, most have been scanned but I need to make them all into proper pages that can be printed with captions. So many. Most of my friends have only got about 20-50. But I guess that is just my topic.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment