It is 10:10pm and I am sitting here feeling exhausted after a day of basically very little writing and lots of worrying about my stupid last chapter. It could be a whole thesis in itself! It is basically about the representation of gardens and landscapes in theatre from 1500-1750. See what I mean!(Well possibly not if you aren't a theatre/art history nerd but trust me it is crazy big). As I said before, ARGH! I have so much material but still feel worried there are sections that are under-researched, but I refuse to do more research at this stage, except for obligatory last minute page number checking and the like.
I keep re-writing the structure and feeling pleased with it but then when I get down to putting all those words around the structure I just feel overwhelmed and cross and stupid and blah blah blah. Anyway I have edited half of it and I think I know what to do with the rest. I am determined to get it more or less done this week, at least up to 1690.
I would really like some chocolate now, or ice cream.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Good luck with it sweets!! You get to a point where you reaslise you could change things every time you look at it but it would end up being an endless cycle of editing. You have to say ENOUGH at some point :) Chocolate or icecream always helps :)
Post a Comment