Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breakfast at Animal Orchestra

Met lizey for breakky this morning at Animal Orchestra. The buses conspired against her so I had some time to read through a few photocopies about the Bibiena (18th century set designers usually nerdy PhD stuff). Also had coffee, not used to it these days so hopefully the caffeine doesn't send me crazy. I was debating getting an orange juice or tea but it seems most other drink options are so much more expensive than coffee. I also had fruit toast, only $5 but they are like slabs and very doughy not really all that nice. And the butter they give you is rock hard. Anyway Is till like Animal Orchestra and its pretty pictures pasted all over the walls and the tables that rock and the mismatched seats and the fact that one staff member always seems to be half asleep/stoned.

 

Also this is day one of my attempt to do a 365 photo blog, in addition to my usual ramblings. Let's see how I go!

No comments: