Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday, beady Sunday.

Beady Sunday sounds a bit like it was watching me with little beady eyes. I have to say I'm not entirely convinced Sunday wasn't hiding under the couch and watching me. It certainly didn't seem to actually appear.

I meant to work today, honestly, but somehow I didn't. I slept in and rolled from tea and toast to tea and turkish delight to catching up on blogs to reading The Guardian online to making necklaces and watching Mad Men to feeling a bit sad and down for a while and gazing out at the grey sky to making another necklace and watching Poirot and suddenly it is the evening. Maybe I needed a day off. I was very tired (though that was probably because I stayed up late last night drinking white port and reading about tsunamis).

Anyway here are the fruits of my labours, two new necklaces. I haven't trimmed the ends yet as I have lost all my flexible beading needles and need some more before I can finish off, but you get the idea.

 My sister have me the patterned glass beads for Christmas and I have been playing with them for ages but I think they work well with the black and all grouped together.

These are some beads that I have had for ages, the stripy ones were off an old necklace of Mum's. They look like lollies.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those beads are gorgeous. I agree with the black and the floral ones. Beautiful!