Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New boots

I bought these boots on sale from Nine West. I love them lots. They have buckles and are not real leather, which suits me and my vego ways. They also have little holes, these make a funny swooshing sound when I walk and this amuses me. I'm still not certain exactly what to wear them with.

4 comments:

makia said...

Ooh, those are hot! Do you mind me asking how much they were? :)

I'm obsessed with Forever 21 shoes at the moment. All-vegan, latest styles, cheap as anything! Boots, brogues, heels, you name it.

Katie said...

hehe I was going to say something about them today! I like them a lot. =)

Katya said...

Hey makia, they were on sale and ended up being about $69. Just checked and they are still on the website called 'Skipper'. I was really surprised they were non leather.

Thanks Katie!

briony said...

Oh they are like my new boots which also have buckles and un-real leather, they are from New Look and were £25. I had to buy them as my $350 Country Road boots disintigrated in the snow. What wimps! I love my new boots, they are fun for tramping in although they have grit on them now and are dirty, I need to clean them.