I went to Cupcakes on Degraves with Katie. Andy and Ash for Katie's birthday. Was really lovely. I have to admit that I'm not super dooper into the cupcake. I appreciate their beauty but often find when I eat them it isn't as satisfying. These were very nice though. I chose the chocolate mini one and a coffee, which was also good (which is unusual for a lot of these cupcake/chocolate cafe type places).
My mini one. You can see I started poking at it, can't let it sit there and be too perfect.
Yum. You can see the cute teapot too, Ash got peppermint tea and as soon as she ordered it I thought damn that would have been perfect. It would definitely have been a better choice considering my low tolerance for caffeine had me bouncing around the apartment till about midnight.The other cupcakes, we decided the pink one looked like a big boobie.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
1 day ago

3 comments:
The problem with cupcakes is that they are just not big enough! Those look yummy. xo
Yum!!
I was worried about what they would be like too. Sometimes cupcakes can be a bit dry. These were really yummy though.
Thanks Alicia, I do agree about the size. I wonder when a cupcake becomes a cake? One of those old age questions....
I agree Katie, they were full of nom nom.
Post a Comment