I had a good day, am pretty knackered now but it is 10:30 so that is good. I worked in the library this morning, yay for me. I love love love the BSR library, I will take a photo, even the smell of it makes me want to work. Then I decided to go out for a walk as I needed some cash and some sunshine. It was sooooo warm I was walking around in just my jeans a t-shirt and a thin cardi. I seriously love this place so much.
So I went to the bank, then went and bought some bourjois eyeshadow
then went to Zara and bought the bestest ever shirt, white in this beaitiful cotton weave with thin black stripes, then with even thinner silver stripes either side, it is a large but it fits ok, everything in their sales was bloody large, grrr. I also bought the most beautifulest waistcoat in deep charcoal. They also have some bloody gorgeous shoes, arghhh.
THen I went to Calzedonia (translate that as sockworld!) and bought girgeous stay up black opaques with thin white stripes
for about $6.
Wandered home through the piazza del popolo, met up with my supervisor who had stolen my articles off my desk
ahd a lovely dinner, went up the director's flat for awhisky, but mostly to visit their gorgeous cat, so beautiful
and she was getting all faux vicious and hiding under rugs.
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
Oh it sounds so nice... wish I was in Rome! Why did your previous post with the quote disappear? Anyway, lovely to read of your wandering and retail exploits. All quiet here, will email. Lots of love darling xxx R
huggles darling, my other post had migrated from last year for some odd reason, hmm, no snow here that's for sure! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment