Just had dinner, had a sleep earlier, mark called me about 10:30am and we had a good chat.
Well anyways back to rome, turns out there are a few people here that I know, my friend Sue of course who is the assistant director. Also one of the artists is still here (I think he has a two year fellowship which is amazing), his girlfriend and research assistant Amy and another assistant called Ellie. And of course Reno who serves the dinner, he must be about 70 now, he is so funny I love him. When we have fruit after dinner he builds beautiful towers of fruit with a pear balanced on top, then you have to try to extract the fruit from underneath without toppling the pear (ok well you could just eat the pear but my way is more fun). Sue told me off for sleeping all day, but I am still buggered, I had a coffee at dinner and will try and stay up till maybe 10:30, 11pm and then hopefully sleep through the night. Hmmm what else. Do you like this pretty lady?
1960s Italian actress/model Adriana Fiorentini, I think she is gorgeous, plus I love the way she is on some Roman balcony with random antique busts strewn around. That is my idea of how I am in Rome, apart from it being too cold, lounging in pretty underwear on a roman balcony. Well one day perhaps. love to you all.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
1 day ago

1 comment:
I love Trina! Glad you are arrived, keep blogging. You are very evocative. xxxx R
Post a Comment