Ok do I look like someone? Italians keep staring at me! The other day in the library I was photographing some books on the camera stand and this woman came in and was browsing books and kept looking at me and smiling and then went and got her friend and they both stood in the doorway looking at me and whispering about what I was doing. Then today in the cafe this table of women kept looking at me, and then nudging each other. Then I was in the bookshop after and just browsing and after I left I was walking away and had dropped my scarf and turned around to see they had both come out of the bookshop and were pointing after me. |
| |
Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
It's because you're glamorous and beautiful, silly! xxxxxx R
Maybe you're just buck ugly
Grrr! *tears head from anonymous shoulders' with a grisly ripping noise and tosses it over her shoulder where it bounces comically in the gutter*
I always think you look a bit like a 20's film star with your scarves and big glasses...or maybe a bit like Maggie Gylenhall but less skeletal.
Hugs
Naomi.
- By the way - Anonymous - try my patience again and I will hunt you down like the squealing pig you are and end you.
Post a Comment