Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the important things....

Ohh the cricket is sooo exciting, none out after 28 overs. WHEN am I going to get work done?!

Haha

Here is my conference outfit

Image

Image

with my round toe green heels and a green flower necklace

and for the outings on Saturday

Image

I think for the opening tomorrow night I will go for my full green flower skirt that Carla thinks is very 50s moviestar and a fitted black 3/4 sleeve top with my new striped stay-ups.

Then I need something for Friday, might do the thursday pants with a black top and my scanlan wrap cardi with its oodles of ties and my tunisian silver necklace, I would love black heels for this outfit, hmmm.

Then saturday is outings so will go for my purple jacket and green mohair scarf and wither pants or a skirt dpending on the weather, with boots and my little red beanie, weeeeee.

No comments: