Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sooooooo anyways I am a bit wrecked today. I haven't updated anything for a abit so lets go back to Friday.

Friday was the last conference day, as excellent, pretty much all the papers were excellent and none of the them were broing (a couple of people ran over bloody academics). And we ahd a funny paper on all these rude drawings with penises in them haha. Then we had drinks and I chatted to lots of people and downed alot of prosecco. Then it was dinner and very nice too. Then we all went bowling (well me and the artists not the conference people!). Gah it was sooo funny, I was drunk and couldn't bowl for crap.

Us bowling
Image

Aww happy times Love!
Image

mr strong man
Image

My bowling coach, he sat behind us and I thought he was strange and was getting annoyed but then I staretd chatting away in broken Italian and then he introduced me to his coach who was a champion, sweet old man who gave me tips and said I should drink less Love!
Image

then we left and things got slightly silly Embarassed I am surprised that Ian didn't ditch me, Juan and Will we were so silly.

on some random vespa
Image
Image
Image

lying on a porsche Embarassed my belly is sticking out Ashamed
Image
Image

hmm
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

good times

No comments: