Yesterday was so bloody wet. We were meant to go the markets, scrapped that, and then we were meant to play soccer in the afternoon but that was scrapped too. SO instead we played ping pong and then watched Kingdom of Heaven, hilarious, honestly, worts script ever. Orlando Bloom is still hot though.
Then we watched Napoleon Dynamite which I had never see. I loved it and having been trying out my new catchphrases all day. It was also pretty funny that I had had no idea what those 'vote for pedro' t-shirts were about.
Last night a bunch of us had dinner at a bloody brilliant pizzeria, very basic, paper on the tables and everyone jammed in, but we had to out our names on a list and then we went and had a drink at a tapas bar. I had my favourite pizza with artichokes and tuna. We drank huge beers and then found a bar. We were in a part of Rome called San Lorenzo which I love as it is where all the students hang out, so the bars a bit more proper, proper meaning rowdy and uncivilised.
We got steadily drunker and one guy who is only 22 just fell asleep at the table, so we drew on him with make up. Then drew on each other. Then we left and ended up getting caught in the rain, so we started chasing each other and beating each other with umbrellas until they all broke and we finally got a taxi. When I got in I realised I had mascara all down my face and smudges of lipstick everywhere. Good times.
Today was a bit lazy, went out for a walk with Chris, we intended to go to a museum but we kept just going the wrong way so we gave up and had ice cream. Came back played soccer and I got three goals in a row, so proud.
Oops dinner bell just went.





Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Ah! You look like a slattern! Well, not really, I just like the sound of the word.
Glad to hear everything is going so well in Rome, it all sounds rather glamoroua and wonderful. Australia is so boring, atleast for me. I started jogging - I think it's going well.
Much love,
N.
Haha, it is a bit slattern, I looked even worse by the time I got home, had mascara all down my cheeks.
Hope the running is going well, I gave Mark the link and he is starting it too.
I will try and get either a phone card or a headset so we can have a chat soon.
Classic Oriental Hotel! Love it, toots. Glad to hear you're keeping up appearances.
Keep posting,
mwah mwah mwah
r
Post a Comment