Its rainy today, which is a bit of a downer, though on the other hand it is legal to whinge about rain in Italy, unlike oz. Had a late night last night, which was good as it meant I slept through till 9am no problems, Cat called me to organise the serious business of getting out to the sales, which began today. So we headed off about 10, mooched a bit, got stiflingly hot in Zara, but it was worth it, bought some lovely shoes and a top. MOstly I just scoped it out, the queues to try things on were far too long, so I will go back later when it is less crazy. Italians are seemingly unable to shop alone, sp that doubles the crowd, not to mention the tactical shopping, husband stands in line, while the wife tries things on, and her smaller daughter darts amongst the crowd to fin the right colours and sizes.
My new shoes...
Cat and I went for a wander yesterday arvo and evening to tire ourselves out. Popped into San Agostino to say hi to Caravaggio's 'Madonna of the Streets'.
Starlings over Piazza Venezia
An antique shop
The Pincio Christmas tree
PIazza del Popolo
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
love your new shoes <3 linked to my new blog
Post a Comment