Yesterday I had four hours of manuscripts, three hours of Italian lessons and 30 mins of good hard ping pong (technically all ping pong is hard for me). What more could a girl want?
Wandered up the Janiculum today with Ben to the American Academy, got my card and did a bit of work, didn't feel all that productive, I am having trouble getting my head down and really working. Though partly the problem was I didn't have anything I really needed to do there, just lots of little things. I think tomorrow I will head back to the Casanatense in the morning and do some more libretti and then come back in the afternoon and try and write. I might even sign up for lunch. I think I need some music or something. I will make cups of tea and knuckle down to the queen casimira stuff that i can do via the net. Then try and get my set design analysis framework sorted.
There is a lecture on soon, about pots and Pompeii, hopefully it is good, but at least there are free drinks after and special dinner.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
17 hours ago

1 comment:
Lallo missus. You'll be right, just keep going. Think about the fact that it's not still 41 degrees at 7:30pm where you are and that the minimum for the next 24 hours isn't 30 degrees.
I'm too hot to live. I'm too hot to be hot. Ugh, my computer is so hot!
Love-oo, byeeee!
Post a Comment