Made some art tonight, well posed for some. It involved a late night walk in the Borghese gardens, which means dodging rent boys, a costume that was basically coveralls with little pictures stuck all over and we all posed on the steps of a classical temple and then walked home in costume.
Found a new libretto for a play in a manuscript today, exciting, for me anyway. Then went and bought some mascara and got pissed at Zara because they didn't have my size in any jeans which I had a sudden desperate desire for. Had potato pizza instead which probably now means I have gone up a size.
Italian class this arvo, I love them, I make lots of mistakes, but learn a lot at the same time, also Alberto siad my Italian was 'brava' so that chuffed me. Then I began mooching until Ben came and knocked on my door with a g&t and we hung out giggling about Americans.
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment