| Last night was o.k. pretty low key really, it was meant to be cocktails but there weren't many happening, nevermind. Just bumming around today, trying to get back into writing my thesis, I am having structural difficulties Going out with E tonight should be good, her friend (or more maybe not too sure) is Italian so I can chat about Italy stuff, yay! Maybe even speak some Italian, though E doesn't speak any so maybe not. Me and mr mneme are o.k. at the mo, though he isn't coming out tonight and I'm not sure whether it is because he is really tired, as he says, or just annoyed at me. I am still getting over having a big fight on Wednesday, no screaming match or anything but we never fight, well we didn't used to. I wanted to have a fun Easter togethr but now he won't come out, and I'm not letting myself fall back into the habit of never going out anywhere and never seeing my friends, like I have been for the past few years. |
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment