Had a nice day yesterday, family dinner and caught up with people. Mum had presents for me inclduing a necklace she bought whilst we were in Venice, from the glassworks on Murano, it is so pretty. I also raided her wardrobe for clothes from the early 70s, got a thai silk orange mini dress, a white top with bell sleeves and I have my eye on a cool sheepskin jacket when winter arrives. Yay for mums who keep their old clothes ![]()
Bored them with my photos
I should make up a selection of the most exciting ones. I want to get some printed too.
Back into work today, well uni work. Tidying my study, go into uni, join the gym, maybe go to the library. Yay so exciting
ah well. I should try and email some people at the school, see how the exhibition went and all, hear about beautiful Rome.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment