Had a good day today. did a little, make that teeny weeny, bit of work this morning then went shopping etc with mr mneme. He bought me underwear. We had lunch at chocolate buddha and then went to the NGV to look at pretty pictures. I really like the prints and drawing sthey have out at the moment, lots of Goya and the Delacroix prints after Goethe's Faust, and some William Blake. Very nice, and free, if you are in Melbourne and reading this you should go, I reccomend
I have been hopeless the last few days, today my boot got stuck, the zipper was jammed on the lining so I couldn't get it undone and this happened in sportsgirl when I was trying to try on clothes so I couldn't properly
then I hkept seeing shoes I wanted to try but I couldn't because my fkxcstsjufu boot was stuck on ME
grrrr, got it off at home though.
Plus yesterday I fell on my ass in Hairy Canary, how embarrassing
and later I threw wine all over the sofa at home, hopeless am I ![]()
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment