Bah nothing much going on this Easter. Went out on Friday with E and some of her friends, was really nice night, just drinking beers and chatting. Did some shopping on Saturday, I needed a new bra because my boobies have shrunk a bit since I lost weight
stilll the bra is tres pretty!
My mum came around for afternoon tea yesterday which was loverly and I tried to help her with her new digital camera, I hope I was helpful I ave a tendency to figure it out for myself and then not teach very well ![]()
I have sort of been bumming around this weekend as mr mneme doesn't feel too good and I promised that we would spend time together, it is fine but I feel a bit cooped up and need some exercise so I might walk to the Botanic gardens and back this afternoon. This morning I must finish my progress report which is going about this well ![]()
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment