It is raining here (I am in Padua) which is crap, I am only here for today (and yesterday when it was also raining), it has completely ruined my plans to visit a garden which will be closed from tomorrow for three months, humph, stoopid weather. It was so wet that just going out for breakfast and then walking to the tourist office to ask about buses got me completely soaked, my jeans were wet up to the thigh and even my beanie was wet even though I had an umbrella. No way I am visiting a garden in this weather, there was even thunder and lightening. So my imporessions of Padua are not particularly favourable. I was in Vicenza before this which was much nicer, and drier! Very pretty city and so small you can't really get lost which is a bonus as I am getting lost because I don't want to pull out my map to check because it makes me loook like a tourist how stupid am I? Well off to Rome tomorrow, hooray! And I wil be in the same place for three months so I can stop hefting my luggage all over the place.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment