Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Well I have been in Florence a week now and it is going o.k. I only had my first successful day of study today at one of the libraries. I tried to go yesterday but they would only join me up on Tuesdays or Thursdays Rolling Eyes (they are german so lots of rules!) But now I am in and it is a good place, lots of stuff I need. I didn't have as much luck yesterday at another library it was very confusing and I couldn't understand what they were telling me, I had thought my Italian was quite good but I am still having trouble understanding what people are saying to me. Nevermind. I am missing M so much, we haven't been able to ring each other either because I have no home phone and my telstra card isn't working here because Italian telecom switched them off.

I have been getting quite lonely and bored in the evenings too, hopefully in Rome I will have free internet access so I can come and chat on here more.

I have also been watching Italian t.v., so far I have watched 24, sex in the city and some star trek in Italian, Laughing


Luca Giordano frescoes at the Palazzo Medici Riccardi.

When you are flying somewhere, always take your goat.

No comments: