I am currently at Sydney airport waiting for a flight to Hong Kong and then on to Rome (with a seven hour stopover ).
Feeling a bit down this morning, leaving my husband for 3 months at least, I managed not to cry until the last minute though which was good. Turns out I stuffed up confirming my vego meal, so I don't know how much I will get to eat, but it is probably a good thing otherwise I will end up bloated and icky at the end of the flight. I have had a pretty crazy last few days getting ready, I think everything is sorted though, at least I have money, passport, tickets.
I was about to say this time tomorrow I will be in Florence but alas I will still be flying, blergh, horridness, this is such a long flight. Keep your finger crossed they have internet at Hong Kong airport though and my stopover will fly by! I feel a lot more cheerful now ( I was crying a lot on the flight from Melbourne to Sydney).
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment