Yay in Rome now, I can feel settled for a few months. I don't think I could cope being one of those people always on the move, but thenmaybe if I was one of those rich people always on the move it wouldn't be so bad as I could have a porter to carry my stuff, and I wouldn't have to fight Romans for taxis. I am feeling very clever at the moment because I configured my computer to work on the network here (I am staying at the British School in Rome). Here is a picture
It isn't that fancy behind the facade but it is still nice, and my room is quite big with a decent view and not overheated like the hotels I ahve been styaing in. It is a bit rainy which is annoying as I was planning a walk but nevermind, perhaps I will acquaint myself with the library etc instead. Well now I can be online more, so I will soon post some of the nice pictures I have taken so far.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment