Decided that Saturday would be a day-off day. I always feel guilty but I was so frustrated with my thesis all Friday that I wasn't achieving anything at all. I went for a run first thing as I hadn't been for a few weeks, there were time trials on the tan so it was a bit annoying having loads of men (not very attractive ones) with their shirts off pelting around too fast. Then I caught up with Katie and Elena for coffee and a spot of shopping, which became lunch, which became getting soaked from the storm. I took pics specially for Bri as she decided for some reason that it was too far for her to come from Glasgow to catch up for coffee, pretty lazy really...
Cafe on Gertrude can't remember the name, it was good though the guy behind the bar seemd to be on another planet.
Coffee, can't have these too often these days as they make me shaky and anxious, but as I love it I make exceptions on the weekends.
Katie's breakfast.
Some lovely tartan and velvet dress, perfect for bri's next highland dance ( we assume she goes to them every weekend).
Sparkles, I always grab these things like a magpie and then realise I don't actually want to dress like a drag queen.
Only $20, what a bargain.
Some of the great headwear available at the Clear It warehouse.
The rain. We were actually having lunch at the vegie bar when the storm hit and the hail put holes in the roof.
Hiding from the rain in T2.
We ended up quite wet by the time we got back to the car. But I thought it was fun.
5 comments:
sounds like a really awesome time you gals had. lovely pictures too <3
Was so fun to spend the day with you. Looks like what we got in Fitzroy was nothing compared to other parts. =)
I love these pics so much! Esp the ones of you in matching leopard hats. Awesome. I already have a tartan/velvet dress for all the ceilidhs we go to but perhaps I need to expand my collection.
Love you girls!!
Such a fun day! Must get a copy of the leopard hat photo :D
L - thanks! It was fun.
K - Yes I think Fitzroy was pretty mild, which is both good but it also makes me sad I have no photos of enormous hailstones.
Bri - The pics were specially for you. Let me know if you want that book on highland clans, it is probably full of stuff you need to know.
El - You can put it on your desk at work to impress people with your glamorous friends.
Post a Comment