Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hmm

I seem to be quite bad at this 365photo blog thing. I think I will keep trying though. So in the spirit of it here is a photo I took this evening. Just some nice building that seems slightly derelict, I think I would like to have it for the huge library I dreamed I had last night. It was like a neater version of the strange Kunsthistorisches in Florence, which has a main library but the collection has spread into people's offices. I used to be too scared to go in and get the books I needed. The whole garden history collection was in the office of a very scary looking German lady.



Now I am mooching on the couch with wine and thinking about what clothes to take to Venice in April. I am determined to travel light and also look stylish. I need conference clothes and it will be about 16-18 degrees with the potential to be colder and maybe wet. Hmmm.

So far I have settled on my blue skinny jeans and brown boots. So far so boring....

No comments: