Urgh it is so warm, I can't think straight, but I am determined to get some work done regardless. It is even too hot to go somewhere less hot as I only have the option to walk and I know by the time I got somewhere like uni or the state library I will be totally frazzled. SO I will drink cold water and go one word at a time.
Had a nice weekend lazing by the pool in Daylesford, with occasional dips, and I only got the very tip of my nose burnt. But I do suddenly seem to have a lot more freckles!
I have also been gradually cleaning my kitchen after my coffe pot blew its top on Saturday morning and there was (is) coffee everywhere, on the ceiling and all teh walls and all teh stuff that was sitting on the bench.
The Ceiling

On of the walls

But then I got cheesecake

and UNO

So I felt better.

No comments:
Post a Comment