I did some more pissy half arsed work today, argh, must get arse into gear. I am trying to do some more now, while I watch Top Gear. I figure if it isn't working when I devote my full attention maybe if I distract myself I will get something done....
Went into uni today and returned some library books for Mark and posted him his phone charger which he had forgotten, then I decided to go and see Vicky Cristina Barcelona as it was $6 tickets at the Nova, it was good I liked it. But there were all these people making noise, plus people laughing in that 'oh, hear me, I'm laughing, I get it, I see that amusing naivete, oh god, yes yes, I laugh.' And another couple behind me who would launch into occasional commentary such as 'oh they are having sex on kitchen floor', thanks the rest of got that from the visual of naked bodies on top of each other on the kitchen floor.
I wish I could figure out when other people don't go to the movies and just go then, or, cinemas could introduce a session in the vein of the mums and babies sessions, but call them 'Session for people who think they are sitting in their lounge room and can't keep their mouths shut.'
It was fun though, I was thinking of going once a week on Mondays but maybe I will aim for mornings in the future.
Right, back to work you procrastinator ( by you I mean me, but if you too are procrastinating then i do me you, MOVE IT!)
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
This blog post cracks me up everytime I come in to see if there's an update. So the situation is twofold. One, I get to crack up every time; two, there's no update.
Perplexing. How are you? xxx
Look a shiny new update for you my dear. I am well, just trying to work, it's tricky and I swear it gets harder every year.
Post a Comment