Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello hello.

I have had a relatively productive day today.

I spent a bit of time fiddling around and setting up Endnote on my computer as I hadn't got around to it yet (which probably says a lot about exactly how hard I have been working!) I then spent for ever editing this difficult introductory passage, explanation before quote or after, should I discuss my conceptual framework, should I call it a conceptual framework, should I use more question marks, hmm. Tomorrow I must get on to the promenades of Louis XIV. Ah gardens just ain't as fun these days, they should get some fo this happening at the Botanic Gardens.


I updated my other blog, some buildings I have seen while out and about, have a look.

I also spent a little time with this guy...
Oops. But seriously check out the short story podcasts, they are marvelous, perfect if you want someone to read youa bedtime story.


Went to a film with Mum and Dad at the Kino called 'I've loved you so long' or 'Il y a longtemps que je t'aime.' It was excellent, Kristin Scott Thomas is so concvincing as this woman who you think is broken, and maybe is, but maybe isn't. The end is a bit strange, but I didn't even notice at first, only once I started talking about it I relaised there is a certain lack of logic. It is also beautifully shot, not in a glamorous way, like Vicky Cristina Barcelona, but in a delicate observational sense, the camera doesn't jump around, it lets your eyes linger, it seems so much of the story isn't spoken, it must be observed.




Then we went to the wine shop for dinner, I had Tuna Nicoise and a Rose. Yum.


I am debating whether to head to uni for pilates tomorrow, I think maybe not, I need to work, I haven't been cracking the whip hard enough. I will go for a run and do some pilates in the afternoon on my own.

baci baci xx

No comments: