Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

Image Databases should not be allowed to have fashion photos on them, it is too distracting.



Happy New Year to you all. I waved Mark off yesterday, off to Rome. I am very envious and a bit sad I can't go too, this is the first year since 2004 that I'm not in Rome for at least part of Australian summer. Instead I will be working away on my thesis, wishing I had access to a proper library in Rome.
I am currently trying to do some work on a chapter plan but have spent a lot of time doing constructive procrastination i.e. activities that are not utterly slack like watching TV but aren't absolutely necessary and aren't what I should be doing, such as looking up various artists on various databases thinking about future projects.
I need to go to the supermarket soon so that is another type of avoidance.
Right I am going to go offline and do 30 mins minimum before going out.

No comments: