Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Tea and cake

Is what I am eating, vanilla tea with cherry and cream cheese strudel. Yum.

Had the fusion panel today, it went fine, I may have spent quite a lot of it pretending to take notes and in fact writing my new thesis intro.

This weekend holdeth:

Breakfast get together, slightly frightening but I am sure I can get up, then there is my fear of crossing the river, argh!

Drinks for a new doctor, hurrah, I must let it be inspriing and celebratory and not feel down because of my slowness.

Winter feast at mum and dad's, I will make chocolate brownies and huddle in front of the fire.

2 comments:

Rowan the human said...

I think it all sounds lovely. It's raining here but there is no huddling: sprawling, if anything. I love it here, I think you will too, so hurry up and get money somehow and come visit. I MISS YOU!! xxxx

Katya said...

So are you going to write in thsi shiny new blog of yours?