I am so drunkity drunk, and I haven't even really drunk that much, just ate nothing all day, silly sillly. Had drinks tonight for my friends, it was meant to be a celebration of their civil union but the British High Commission didn't give back Huw's passport ( he is heading to UK for study) so they couldn't go to NZ for the ceremony. Damn you england ![]()
So in the end it was just a happy boozy night. I have left Mark at it, I was literally falling asleep in the supper club. I also may have lost my most favourite scarf, which is also one of my most favourite possessions ever, I bought it in Florence! Eeek, I am hoping it turns up. sad times.
I did meet a hugely obnoxious person though, urgh, she talked down to me like I was 12, then I said something about 'when I started uni in 1998' and all these people said 'oh my, you make us feel so old', and they are all about 30. Ummmmm ok then.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment