Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am so drunkity drunk, and I haven't even really drunk that much, just ate nothing all day, silly sillly. Had drinks tonight for my friends, it was meant to be a celebration of their civil union but the British High Commission didn't give back Huw's passport ( he is heading to UK for study) so they couldn't go to NZ for the ceremony. Damn you england Shake Fist!

So in the end it was just a happy boozy night. I have left Mark at it, I was literally falling asleep in the supper club. I also may have lost my most favourite scarf, which is also one of my most favourite possessions ever, I bought it in Florence! Eeek, I am hoping it turns up. sad times.

I did meet a hugely obnoxious person though, urgh, she talked down to me like I was 12, then I said something about 'when I started uni in 1998' and all these people said 'oh my, you make us feel so old', and they are all about 30. Ummmmm ok then.

No comments: