Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

I am so relaxed this evening, needed a day off. Twas all very nice. Plus have been sms-ing with friend from London, which is all very good one way and another, we shall see what happens there I suppose, had good time just wandering around today on my own, ate pizza and ice-cream, watched people, took photos, all fun. I feel so spaced even now, but all smiling and content like some gah gah idiot, but a happy idiot.

Teaching is going well, tomorrow we do the counter-reformation, yes the whole damn thing in one morning! Haha.

all my love to my blog readers, well all two of you, no one else gets love unless they leave a message.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feeeeeeeling the love! xsx R

Anonymous said...

PS More goss from London end of things required! I had a dream about you and DC together, I was so freaked out! We have had rain here in the past couple of days. Most suspicious. Missing you sugarplum. Come home soon. Roro

Anonymous said...

All you need is love...duh duh dum dum...and pizza. and pets.
Love,
N.

Anonymous said...

Hey chook, have you updated since this? My computer is doing something weird... :-{

All ok here. Mark didn't come to our Australia Day bbq last night... hope he is doing all right without you! Big hugs and xx R