Gah so tired, I have a cold and it is wrecking me. I need to rest. I need to have not tstayed up till lateish last night drinking and being silly. I am having one of those 'shit I was drunken and saying stupid stuff moments' I don't usually care, but because I am meant to be older and more responsible I worry, plus Mark had annoyed me about some travel things etc etc so I passed that on to everyone and now I feel bad, I shouldn't put all my relationship stuff out there
damn alcohol. Gah. 
Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Remember, post-drunken guilt is a symptom of the dehydration process. It is physiological! Relax, all is well and it is a brain distortion. Big kisses, miss you.
I miss you too! Feeling more-or-less ok now, a bit confused about things, but that seems to be a symptom of me being in Rome doesn't it...
Sometimes personal growth feels horribly uncomfortable and confusing...don't stress, you'll get thru it. Hamish is waiting for you back here with much impatience!
I bought this funny wind up plastic caterpillar on Chapel St yesterday, and it buzzes loudly as it trundles along - it has out little terrier fascinated. Maybe a little frightened too :)
Post a Comment