Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ahh what a day, was feeling quite down this morning for one reason and another. There has been a funny vibe between me and this artist here, I don't really know, but anyway I thought we were friends and now he is more-or-less avoiding me completely. Makes me sad Sad I clearly become too attached to new friends too quickly.

But on the upper hand I clearly have something going for me as the most amazing Italian man tried to pick me up today!!! OMG, words cannot describe it. I didn't take him up on it obviously, but damn, something like that is good for the soul! He had the best Italian voice, like a bubbling stream or something, oh my I just die thinking about him. He isn't even my type, plus the whole married thing, but nevertheless, phwoar *fans self*
Then tonight this Irish artist asked me out to dinner but I am so confused as to whether it is a friends thing or not.... Goddam, he is great and we are both working on different aspects of the same tiny town in Tuscany but I just get a vibe it isn't a friend thing, but I would like to be friends. What to do, I hate the feeling that you might reject someone's friendship because you are worried they actually want more, it seems a sad way to go through life. Maybe I should just go, I am a big girl, hardly going to be preyed upon Hrmmm

Anyways today was great really, mainly because I went shopping (ok that's the real reason I wasn't interested in Rome's most beautiful man because he was between me and Zara!). I bought a gorgeous 1960s esque tweed cape, black cords with the most flattering cut, I swear they cut pants better here, they accomodate curvy legs much better, also a very mod houndstooth b&w print dress, mini with long sleeves Love! and also an amazing kimono style top from this beautiful shop I love, with the world's most charming gay Italian man who serves you. Then I fell in love with some boots at miss sixty...
Image
they are on sale for $200 Hrmmm opinions?

Did a mini lecture today which went well, I actually didn;t even write it, just talked to the images but it flowed well and I didn't get all nervous and stuff up like I often do. Then had to help a student charge her italian vodafone, honestly they talk so goddam much, only italians... Then dinner and had the loevliest chat with ths Irish guy, what a sweetheart, he is getting flown to Lisbon on Friday for a gallery opening, I want that job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, K is smokin! No man can resist your potent animal magnetism (otherwise known as, everything I know about males, I learnt from Hamish). Sometimes with dinner, it can be good to just drop a hint about being married, and see how it goes. If he's worth being friends with, he will be able to be honest upfront about it.
Don't worry about new friends being stand-offish, I had one like that, am still disappointed about it a little, but it's his issue, not mine. If he wants to be friends, well and good, but if not, that's up to him, and for his own reasons, which could be anything.
I want those shoes!! And...well, just everything, really.
Love,
N.

Katya said...

I actually bought a different pair of shoes, v. nice. I think everything is ok again now, I think I was just being sensitive and had forgotten to take medication etc etc
xxxxxxxx
well done on uni again!