| God the last two days have been so busy, we went out at 8:30am yesterday and didn't get back till about 4pm, gah. It was well exhausting, but good. Some of the artist's tagged along and I think we wore them out, but is was great. Photos ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Today was Vatican museum, so Raphael, Michelangelo and all that jazz. It is great but also the world's crappiest museum experience, just packed with people and there is never enough time for the picture gallery. But I still got to see the TRansfiguration by Raphael, I love it so much. Standing in front of it actually makes my heart beat faster like I am in love. cute roman dogs ![]() Home now and just chilling out, feeling pensive and listening to Leonard Cohen, and pondering boys and love and all such things. I have a friend coming for dinner tonight, with her boyfriend who drives me slightly nuts, but i think it will be fine. |
Hereford
6 hours ago









4 comments:
I really hope the boy that has sent you pondering isn't DC...! Keep updating! xx R
haha, no! someone else...
More beautiful photos...is all of Rome like this? If so, why is Melbourne so full of hideous stuff marketed as art?
Mucho hugs and love,
N.
haha good question! Yes rome is beautiful, it is magical in fact.
Post a Comment