Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Had a great evening. Good times, relaxed, one of my students is fast becoming a v good friend. We both needed a good long chat about thing, so we drank red wine and smoked cigarettes on a roman street and chilled out. Just made myself toast, now sleepy.

here are some pics from the other day.

hadrian's villa
Image
Caterina makes friends...
Image

Image

Image

Image
Our spirit guide, haha.

Image

Villa d'Este
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Ok not so flattering but just to show how damn warm it was.



PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postBack to topAdd User to Ignore List

That last pic was to show how bloody warm it was! Short sleeves, in winter?!

I just had a sleep in, first since I arrived, ahhhhhh. Nice. Today belongs to me. I am going to wander down and get some breakky in a mo then go out to this great pastry shop in Prati. Then I will probs come back and work for a bit, then maybe go out again later.

No comments: