Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Uni, how can it only be wednesay? I feel like I have done a whole weeks work.

Currently arranging slides that will hopefully work today. Yesterday it was slides no worky day, they are the oldest technology here and the most recalcitrant. Grr. I ended up having to change each one by hand, but because they are mounted so high this necessitated me standing on a chair to do it. So glad that I wore a mini dress yesterday Confused Haha anyway, it was quite funny, at one point I was making a point and changing a slide and I got distracted and realised I was standing on a chair at the front of the class gesticulating and talking... I must have looked like some drama queen tutor, haha. Oh well.

Had to rush in early for supervision this morning, joy, well actually it was quite useful, except that every time I am always rushing to get soemthing printed and then the discussion is such that I end up deciding it needs to be completely changed before my supervisor reads it, ah well. I have written so much that it starts to get bewildering and becomes more a case of working out the best structure to fit it into. My aim now is to have 80% thesis 90% complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah, my week should end on thursday.I am taking Abi to Phillip Island to frolic in the sea. I would take Hamish but I don't think he likes frolicking too much, he prefers to bite Abi whilst she frolics.
I liked your photos, I am a little creeped out by the big bear thing tho...DO you think it was a person in there?
Naomi.