I am so slack. Just had lecture and tute, all went well I think, though I couldn't remeber the word attribute so I just said that St Jerome's lion was one of his companions, which is quite a nice idea really...
Now I must must finish a chapter draft.
I also found a conference on Baroque villas in Warsaw next year, so I will apply. I am intrigued by Poland. Things I know about it.
-The old pope was from there
-My friend Cezar is from there
-They have vodka with grass added that bisons have peed on and it tastes... interesting
-Hitler invaded
Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Currency the zloty and new member of EU as of 2004. Go Poland! Next week: fun facts about Liechtenstein! xx R
By the way, can I come to the conference with you as your attribute?
Ewww...bison pee and grass? Someone just get lazy with cleaning out the glasses?
Naomi.
Post a Comment