Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Had a pretty good weekend, how nice has the sun been today?! I just lay on the bed sunning my belly like a cat for about an hour. Finished reading the First Stone, read the Travel pages from yesterday, read some other random stuff. Now downloading the Chaser video podcast, oh why oh why won't they video podcast all my favourite shows??

Yesterday I worked hard on footnotes all day, oh yes, a whole day and they aren't even done, I have started highlighting undone bits in magenta so I don't miss them. Then I went to look at the MNG sale but was reminded why I own nothing from there, the cuts are atrocious, so many of the dresses look pretty but they have no booby room at all. Then mark and I boozed it up at the wine shop. Went pretty well considering our tendency to get mean when drunk, we did have one slip, but both made an effort to get back on track (without either having to apoloogise which may be the problem, but I am not bloody well saying sorry for everything anymore. )

Friday I went out with Grania to see the 1930s film Freaks about Circus Freaks. Twas good fun, I nearly pulled out because I was feeling so down on Friday night, but miss Carla called just to say hi which cheered me up lots and going out was good clean fun. We even had coffee after, not booze, so got home sober and not smelling of smoke. The film was hilarious, oh god, it was so un pc, but so good. Don't cross the freaks!! They will kill you in the mud with knives.

No comments: