| 1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name) Trudy Bennetts Tammy Bennetts 2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your moms side, your favorite candy) Edith Caramel George Mars 3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two of your middle name) KCA MDE 4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Dog Blue Dog 5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Caroline Frimley Denzil London 6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mum's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.) GRAKAHODON (grrrrr) SHEMABRTOO 7.SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink, man/woman) The Green Campari woman The Blue Armaro Man |
| |
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Hee hee - that is most amusing - I think I like your superhero names best. Oh, and I'm coming with you to Queensland!
Naomi.
Post a Comment