I had a good day so far. Went out to Cranbourne (no wait it does get better!) to see the new Australian Garden out there, it was great, they have these amazing land sculptires made from red sand. It still has some growing to do, but generally it is a big improvement over most native gardens, which are basically dull as dishwater. Dad bought me lunch and I just cooked madelienes, and spent 20 minutes moving my computer around trying to find someone's unsecured wireless I could use :ssh:
Going out in a bit to a gallery opening, should be good.
Had pub drinks last night, twas fun, is always quite tame I spose with uni people but that is nice too. Met a girl from Columbia who doesn't drink coffee and has the best accent ever,
her. CHatted to various people, including this funny guy Stephen who is like a subversive nerd, one minte he is talking far too in depth about latin, the next he is telling me about the boys he picked up on capri and trying to get me to come to an AFL game (never have been never will
) Got annoyed at stupid Dave as usual, as soon as he hears anyone talking about sport he comes and takes over and excludes and women from the conversation, grrr. He is studying the bronze age but is positively neanderthal.
Over and out. ![]()
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Collard, Collard, you're just like a bollard... la la la...
Post a Comment