Guess what I just nearly said in the tute? We were talking about which point of the sculpture is the climax, so I started to say to the girl 'what brings you to climax?' gah, did a quick save before i lost all dignity.
Hereford
6 hours ago
The travels of me trying to write her PhD,look at art, frolic in gardens, eat pizza, learn Italian, buy clothes. This is my little scrapbook for sticking photos and complaining about my thesis and recording all those little whatnots of life.
Guess what I just nearly said in the tute? We were talking about which point of the sculpture is the climax, so I started to say to the girl 'what brings you to climax?' gah, did a quick save before i lost all dignity.
Posted by
Katya
at
12:39 pm
3 comments:
Heh heh - that would have been amusing. Reminds me of 2 call centre anecdotes - One in which I asked someone "What is your current state" (meaning where did they live, duh) and the person answered "I'm wearing my dressing gown".
And second was a colleague who meant to say "May I place you on hold?" and actually came out with "May I hold you?" Luckily, the caller laughed.
haha those are good
I have my own blog now - well, more of a journal.
http://circes-child.livejournal.com
Nomes.
And that last post was me, in case it wasn't blindingly obvious.
Post a Comment