Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:27 pm
I have just been reading over this journal and there are so many typos, I am sooo lazy, I spend all bloody day typing and I still make so many mistakes. I have been so edgy today, I didn't wake up until 10 because I forgot to set my alarm so I had too much sleep and it gave me a headache, went to the state library and found a niuce place to study until a FUCKING SCHOOL EXCURSION came through, WTF! I mean it is a library with people studying, why the hell is there a schoool excursion going through??? They were pretty young too, god the state library gives me the shits it is always so damn noisy. People kept bumping into me today, it was bizarre and highly irrititating and then some creepy looking man was crowding me on the tram, I felt like stomping on his toe, man I was in a baaad mood this arvo, then I fell over on the stairs and then I dropped my eyeshadow compact and a whole colour fell out poor widdle me. AHH I feel better now I have had a rant and Kath and Kim is on tonight so that will make me feel even better.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment