Pages

Friday, August 27, 2004

procrastination

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:04 pm

I am such a big procrastinator, WHY am I not working, I have to give a paper on Monday and I am v. busy this weekend. I will definitely start after writing this.

My skin is horrid at the moment, I have so many ingrown hairs on my legs, ever since I got my legs waxed last December my legs have been red and spotty, what to do, I have followed instructions to get rid of them but it doesn't seem to work *sigh* at least I have legs.

Went to the library this morning and shock horror, actually found all the books I wanted, that has to be a first, they were so heavy to carry home though that after I put them down my arms had the shakes for about 30mins. My study is such a mess, I think I have the world's messiest study, god it's annoying, I can never find anything, I want to be tidy but it just never happens, hey ho.

No comments: