This is early for me to be on the net, have to rush off to uni in a moment though, very busy day today, including a meeting with my supervisor where he will want a draft which he was meant to have 2 weeks ago. It's so nice and sunny today, feels like springtime . Went to the doctor yesterday and itvturns out I have a fungal infection around my nose, yuck, hopefully it will go away now though. The doctor was absolutely fucking useless about my muscle problems though he just said to take pain killers and rest, well rest from what I don't do sport etc and they won't just go away, I have had a painful shoulder for nearly 10 months, it is not going away, grrrrrr. I think i will book in for a massage at uni next week maybe that will help.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment