Ah Friday, so good, I can look forward to a sleep in tomorrow, well I suppose technically as a student I can sleep in any day, but I am trying to be mature and get up early. Today is a very unexciting day so far, I have just been working on my thesis all morning and getting worked up the rubbish layout of some books which makes checking their references virtually impossible, oh the hard life of a student. I have been reading all about naumachia, which were these staged sea battles held in ancient Rome, and recreated in Baroque Italy, I think they might have held one in the Colosseum, they filled it with water and had mini boats fighting each other, sounds like lotsa fun, though knowing the Romans proably people died I still wish they would include it as a new Olympic sport though.....
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment