Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Beginnings

Today was a funny bitsy day, as so many of mine are, I am currently doing a PhD in Art History which basically involves just writing a thesis so often I don't see many people all day and I think it makes me a bit crazy. I just found out I have to give a presentation in a week and a half so I stressed about that all morning, instead of starting it Met my mum and sister for lunch which was fun and then helped mum fix her email, went out with sister to go shopping. She has no job currently but insisted on going into all these jewellery stores to ask about the price of Tahitian pearls which were all about $5000 and then went into another shop to ask about a necklace which turned out to be $22 000 who buys this stuff?? Sigh, I have such a bad back at the mo, my shoulders are so stiff they are making my teeth hurt must go to the doctor tomorrow.

No comments: