Shit I keep having weird dreams, last night Dream 1 - on an island for a meeting I have to sleep over in this big hall which looks like something from ancient egypt, there is a little ghost girl who points her finger at people and then this huge monster would eat them I try to leave but I can't find my husband, then he won't leave because he can't find his wallet, I'm like come on man just go I'll buy you a new wallet.
Dream 2 - I buy a new city apartment in a big building that sails around the bay (it seemed normal in the dream) the only wayup is a ladder, somehow I get up but then I am too scared to climb 100 stories down the outside of a building so I just sit around drinking coffee.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment