Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stylish blogger award

I am currently sitting on the couch wearing old leggings and a $5 singlet and watching the cricket and I thought what better time to respond to an award for being stylish. The award is from MissKittyCat.

I now have to tell you seven things about me, I don't know what really.

1. Yesterday I shocked Daylesford by parading down the main street in a completely paisley outfit. They may never recover. Part of the outfit was bright blue paisley pedal pushers from Witchery of all places, but Witchery circa 2002, doubt we would see them there now...
2. I have judged the people I am housesitting for because they have no anchovies in their cupboards. Honestly.
3. I love Buffy and I am watching it all again from the beginning at the moment. I have watched season one and now into season 2.
4. I love scarves as in the silk style ones not woolly (though I do like those too), I have many, luckily I'm not at home or I would probably go and count them and discover I had 60 or 70 or more! I do have 6 with me in D'ford, which probably says a lot.
5. Hmm i'm running out of things now. I know, I made scones this morning. Only second time ever, I almost ate them all at once. They were so soft and creamy I couldn't tell where the butter ended and the scone began (If I do say so myself). Here's a pic.


6. I have been in the Vatican Secret Archives. It's pretty amazing but not dusty or musty or anything like that, more concrete with metal shelves, like your average library. Well except for the amazing documents.
7. Finally I have nearly finished my PhD, how excitement. And on that note I should get back to work.

Apparently I have to tag or award or something so here goes:

Snippets of my Life
What Katie Did Next
Minx in Black
Maxie et Zuel
A Flash in Japan
The Sunday Sesh
Yikes Machine
FickleLand 

Is that enough? Have I lived up to a Stylish Blogger award?

No comments: